QUANTUMProbes™, the second component of ourONETest™molecular diagnostics assay kit, are comprised of synthetic non-reference based oligonucleotides designed using Fusion Genomics’ machine learning algorithms.
The advantages of QUANTUMProbes™ are that they:
1. Enable capture of genetically diverse targets (pathogens) that may have a sequence diversity of up to 20% in genetic distance.
2. Allow a more comprehensive RNA and DNA capture than reference-based probes or any other known method.
3. Provide up to 9000X enrichment over metagenomic sequencing and a 1000X sensitivity over PCR.
4. Overcome the failures of other methods that try to capture the innate and evolving genomic diversity common in viruses and bacteria.
5. Allow a nearly limitless expansion of targets including any host based genetic susceptibility and prognostic factors.
Novel strains identified by ONETest™ HCV. Consensus sequences inferred were searched using BLAST against the NCBI GenBank database.
Fold enrichment of two target genes (Ns5b; blue & E1; red) by the ONETest™ HCV assay over metagenomic sequencing in commercially acquired HCV samples.
For Research Use Only. Not Intended For Any Human Or Animal Diagnostic Use.