FUSION GENOMICS is identifying genetic signatures of diseases so diseases can be identified more rapidly, accurately and economically. To learn more, see Why ONETest™.
The following figure illustrates the typical workflow for ONETest™ product use.
Products Available Now*
CHILDSeq-Sarcoma ONETest™ kit
Rapidly captures and identifies over 95% of all known gene fusions associated with childhood cancers with minimal amounts of sample input.
Small DNA molecules specifically engineered to capture highly variable DNA with minimal off-target effects and minimal loss of target diversity.
Our easy to use Cloud-based bioinformatics software that searches through data to detect genetic signatures of interest. Access and instructions in kit. Benchtop to Desktop!
Products Coming Soon
- Influenza ONETest™– For testing and seasonal genotyping of all major influenza virus strains.
- Hepatitis C ONETest™– Differentiates and identifies all subtypes and strains associated with chronic liver-associated Hepatitis C virus.
- Avian Influenza eDNA ONETest™– For testing and genotyping of all major strains of Avian influenza virus.
- Tuberculosis ONETest™– A quick and economical way to distinguish drug-susceptible from the various specific drug-resistant strains of M. tuberculosis.
- Leptospira/Hemorrhagic Fever ONETest™– Rapidly and differentially detects Leptospira and other viral agents that cause hemorrhagic fevers (for example, Ebola, Dengue, and Hanta Virus).
We would be happy to arrange a consultation for your research needs. Investors interested in discussing backing for FUSION GENOMICS, please Contact us.
* For research use only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.